BATES® Under-Seal is a water-based acrylic emulsion modified
for superior adhesion, flexibility and protection of truck trailer
wood undercoating. This medium-viscosity underbody
coating is reinforced with mineral fillers and corrosion inhibitors
creating a tough film that resists water intrusion.
GREAT FOR USE ON
- Truck trailer flooring
- Low VOC
- Protects against water penetration
- Abrasion resistant
- Prevents warping and cupping
- Inhibits water damage
- Can be spray applied
- All areas to be coated should be clean and dry. Remove all dirt, moisture and debris. Care should be taken to protect areas which are not intended to be coated.
- Product may be applied by brush, roller or spray systems.
- The use of 15:1 or 30:1 airless spray systems is recommended. Typical tip sizes are .015-.021. Tip sizes may vary based on the desired spray pattern, air pressure and air volume.
- Dry times will vary based on temperature, humidity and application rate. Typical dry time at 70°F and 50% relative humidity is 15-30 minutes to be dry to the touch, and 12-24 hours for full cure.
Cleanup & Storage
- Soap and water cleanup.
- CAUTION: DO NOT FREEZE. Close container tightly after use.