Wood Products Manufacturing
U-C Coatings has provided protective products to a variety of manufacturing industries since 1971. Our products have been used to protect equipment, prevent waste and provide higher quality products.
Industries served include
- Furniture & cabinet manufacturing
- Stair tread manufacturing
- Architectural millwork
- Window & door manufacturing
- Casket manufacturing
- Wood siding pre-finishing
- Pallet manufacturing
- Truck trailer flooring production
- Timber mat manufacturing
- Glue Release Coatings
- Our BATES® glue release coatings are applied to machinery and other non-porous surfaces to prevent glue build up in hot and cold gluing operations.
- Dried Parts Stabilizer
- BATES® DPS protects kiln-dried wood parts by controlling post-production warping, shrinking and swelling caused by changes in humidity while in storage, processing and shipment.
- Wax End Sealers
- Our premium wax end sealers are used to prevent end checks and drying splits in green, kiln-dried and air-dried lumber. By applying ANCHORSEAL® or ANCHORSEAL® 2, up to 90% of end checks and drying splits can be prevented.
- End Paint
- Our water based end paints were developed specifically for application on dried lumber. Easily identify lumber by species and enhance your brand in the marketplace with GEMPAINT® or GEMPAINT*PLUS.
- Wood Sealers & Finishes
- Our eco-friendly, premium wood sealers protect against water damage, sun and scuffs. SEAL-ONCE® penetrates to provide protection from the inside out. It can also be used as a wood conditioner or as a finished stain.