BRITEWOOD® XL SAPSTAIN CONTROL
Deliver high quality, bright, clean lumber by using BRITEWOOD® XL Sapstain Control. For more than 20 years, BRITEWOOD XL has protected fresh-cut hardwood and softwood lumber from damaging mold and fungi growth.
BRITEWOOD XL is a broad-spectrum fungicide that is easily applied to freshly cut lumber by dipping or in spray box application. It quickly penetrates and binds to wood, allowing for a more uniform distribution throughout the lumber.
GREAT FOR USE ON
- Hardwood lumber
- Softwood lumber
- Lumber exports
- Domestic lumber transport
- Pre-kiln dried lumber
- Green lumber
- Premium, broad spectrum fungicide protects hardwood and softwood from damaging sapstain and blue stain during drying, storage and shipment
- Easily adjust dilution ratios depending on region, season, species or sawmill processing capacity
- No unnecessary additives or boosters
- Stable formula stays suspended with minimal mixing needed
- Compatible with SOL-BRITE™ E Iron Stain Control
BRITEWOOD® XL is applied in a dip-tank or spray box system. Our team will work with you to determine the best application process for your operation. If a custom application method is necessary, we will design and install one that works for you. Our team also provides technical knowledge, compliance guidance and operator training for your staff.
For best results, lumber and wood products should be treated within 24 hours of cutting or sawing. Destructive mold and fungus growth can begin immediately after cutting, so delayed treatment is much less effective and requires a higher concentration of sapstain control products.
BRITEWOOD XL is delivered as a concentrated formula that is easily diluted with clean water. No additional mixers, boosters or additives are needed.
BRITEWOOD XL is an EPA-registered fungicide.
- 5 Gallon Pail
- 55 Gallon Drum
- 275 Gallon Tote
To ensure a successful change-over to BRITEWOOD XL, our staff will be onsite to provide the proper training and technical knowledge for your staff.