GEMPAINT® is a water based paint developed specifically for application on the ends of lumber bundles. GEMPAINT is similar in viscosity to latex paint and can be applied to green, kiln-dried or air-dried hardwood or softwood lumber bundles.
GREAT FOR USE ON
- Hardwood lumber
- Softwood lumber
- Easily identify different lumber types
- Enhance the appearance of dried lumber
- Positive promotion of company brand
- 37 standard colors available
- Water based
- No solvents
- All surfaces to be coated should be clear of dirt and debris
- Apply GEMPAINT using a brush, roller or sprayer. Ensure the area is properly ventilated.
- For optimal coverage, use an electric, air operated or pressure pot sprayer from U·C Coatings.
- If using spray equipment other than those sold by U·C Coatings, use 0.21”/0.55 mm tip or larger.
- Apply GEMPAINT using smooth, even strokes to ensure optimal coverage on bundle ends and stencils.
Cleanup & Storage
- Clean application equipment using hot soapy water
- Store GEMPAINT in a temperature-controlled area between 50°F/10°C and 95°F/35°C.