SOL-BRITE™ E IRON STAIN CONTROL
Deliver high-quality, bright, clean lumber by using SOL-BRITE™ E Iron Stain Control. SOL-BRITE E is a best-in-class brightener that easily removes unsightly iron stains. This iron stain remover delivers superior results by removing stains caused by sawing and other metal components and brightening grayed, weathered lumber.
GREAT FOR USE ON
- Hardwood lumber
- Softwood lumber
- Weathered lumber
- Eliminates iron stain on most hardwood and softwood species
- Enhance the appearance of freshly cut lumber
- Brightens air-dried or weathered lumber, restoring its natural color
- Compatible with BRITEWOOD® Sapstain Control Products
- Easily adjust dilution ratios depending on region, season, species or sawmill processing capacity
SOL-BRITE™ iron stain remover is typically applied in a dip tank or spray box application. It can also be used in a small-scale spray application, depending on needs and mill size. SOL-BRITE is compatible with BRITEWOOD® Sapstain Control products and can be added to the same dip tank or spray box application.
SOL-BRITE is delivered as a concentrated formula that is easily diluted with clean water. No additional mixers, boosters or additives are needed.
SOL-BRITE E is an EPA-registered formula.
- 5 Gallon Pail
- 55 Gallon Drum
- 275 Gallon Tote
To ensure a successful change-over to SOL-BRITE E, our staff will be onsite to provide the proper training and technical knowledge for your staff.