Stay Clean Moss & Algae Prevention Solution - Ready to Use
Stay Clean extends the life of many outdoor materials. Stay Clean contains an acrylic bonded mold, moss, & algae inhibitor that will adhere to most porous surfaces. Stay Clean integrates an environmentally sound coating with high performance ease of use, and consumer safety.
Comes in Ready to Use and Concentrate versions.
GREAT FOR USE ON
- Roofs: Composite-Shake-Tile
- Wood: Fencing-Decking-Furniture
- Concrete Walkways & Walls
- Pavers & Stone
- Brick & Mortar
- Cement Block
- Tile & Grout
- Effective mold, moss & algae inhibitor
- Adheres to most porous surfaces
- Cleans up with soap & water
- Extends roof life
- Easy to mix concentrate 1:1 with water
- Apply with garden sprayer, air-assisted or airless sprayer
- Dry to the touch in one hour
- Dries clear
- Ultra-low VOC’s & low odor
- 3-year product replacement warranty
- All surfaces should be clean and dry before application. Remove dirt, debris, moss, mold, algae, fungi, and mildew.
- Apply only at temperature above 45 degrees F and below 95 degrees F. Do not apply in rain or when rain is expected within 6-8 hours.
- For 55-gallon drums and 275-gallon totes: Prior to adding water mix Stay Clean thoroughly for 20-40 minutes.
- For 5-gallon pails: Prior to adding water mix Stay Clean thoroughly for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix 1:1 with water in a plastic or metal container.
- Use low pressure sprayer such as a garden sprayer to apply. An air-assisted or airless sprayer may also be used.
- Apply enough Stay Clean until it starts to run (flood coat). Make sure all cracks and crevices are well coated.
- Surface may be used or walked on after 6-8 hours (depending on temperature and humidity).
Cleanup & Storage
- Clean tools and equipment with soap and water immediately after use. Store above 32 degrees F to protect from freezing.
- Never pour leftover material down a drain or sink. Use up material on the job or seal container and store safely for future use. Do not incinerate closed containers. For specific disposal guidelines contact your local waste management agency.
- Use with adequate ventilation. Keep out of the reach of children. Close container after use. If spraying, use an approved NIOSH/MSHA respirator. Avoid contact with eyes. If splashed into eyes, rinse with clean water for 15 minutes. If skin irritation occurs, wash area with soap and water. Do not take internally. If accidently ingested, immediately drink two glasses of water and contact a physician, do not induce vomiting